Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #514


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  Can you believe it's already December!  Time is flying by and Christmas will be here before you know it.  How's your Christmas shopping coming along?  I think I'm pretty much finished.  I might need a couple of more stocking stuffers but we'll see.  

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is our favourite French card maker Cecile Ribon!  Cecile creates the sweetest cards so you need to head over to her blog to check them out!


I was stumped by this sketch for a while but then it came to me that I could make a cheery card with a sun!  We apparently live in the sunniest city in Canada but lots of others don't and this time of year can be quite dreary!  This card might just cheer someone up!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Stamps: Shine Bright (Reverse Confetti), Many Messages
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Sun and Clouds Confetti Cuts, Messages Die, Dimensionals, Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team have created!  

Have an amazing day!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea for the sketch! I was stumped for quite awhile too, and didn't get it quite right, but that's ok. Love the sunshine! (And I am almost done - just have stocking stuffers now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a cheery card! The sun and clouds make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this happy, sunny card! Thanks for the burst of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that big circle you used, Jen! I think we're converting you into a circle-lover... :). This is such a bright and cheerful card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous use of the sketch!! I love your big sun - it's such a cheerful hello!

    ReplyDelete