Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #505


Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We had the most amazing weekend hiking up a mountain.  It was so incredible!  We're already planning our next one!  I honestly can't believe how beautiful our country is and I find it incredible that Alberta especially has been able to keep the parks and hiking trails looking natural.  It makes the hiking experience even more amazing!

Speaking of amazing, we have a fabulous new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the super talented Narelle Farrugia!  Narelle's cards are always so gorgeous so you need to head to her blog and check them out! 


So normally when I see circles I FREAK out!  You guys know how I feel about them!  I had just made some fall mini cards though and decided to incorporate that design into my card!  I wanted to have a couple of generic fall cards on hand to send out to some special friends!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Copper Foil
DSP: Harvest Meadow
Stamps: Beautiful Autumn, Gorgeous Leaves
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other: Harvest Dies, Seasonal Layers Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I do hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the beautiful cards the Design Team girls have created!  You will be inspired!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

 

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I guess you saw the next three have circles.... :D
    This is awesome! I love those dies and that fun patterned yellow paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous Fall colors and leaves on this pretty card! And I love that you are enjoying your new home and are diving right in to explore the gorgeous scenery there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did circles!! And they are fabulous with the different fall elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! You handled those circles beautifully! I love the die cut leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors and this paper are perfect! We have completely desensitized you to circles, lol. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Jen! I just love these fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your colour combo is so very pretty and autumnal and I love the leaf die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this combination of colours and die cuts - just gorgeous! Your hiking trails look amazing from this side of the world!

    ReplyDelete