Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #424


Hello
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We're having a good week so far here.  We had the most glorious weekend completely with warmer weather and sunshine!  I'm always down for sunshine!  Our winters tend to be rather gloomy here so when we do get sunshine I love to get outside to catch some vitamin D!

We have a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I am the hostess this week!  I hope you like the sketch and will play along with our challenge!  It's always so exciting to see all the different cards that comes from one sketch!


So I may have had to pull out the poppies again!  I just love the poppies!  I can't help it!  They just make me smile! I also put together a second card.  Actually, the coffee cup card may have been the first card I made.  I can't remember now.   I wanted to make one with my new little coffee cup stamp from MFT!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum
DSP: Peaceful Poppies
Stamps: Simple Strips - Birthday (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Simple Strips Die, Poppy Moments Dies, Subtle Texture Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing creations the team has come up with!!!

We can't wait to see what you create!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

8 comments:

  1. Your card duo is delightful! I love the gingham with the cup! And the flower in black is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch this week Jen - I couldn't wait to play, it's a keeper for sure! Your poppy creations don't grow old; love the vellum on this one. The coffee card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the fun sketch! your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch - and I love both your cards! Beautiful flower and the coffee cup was a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrast of the black and vellum flower with the beautifully colored patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! I love when a sketch can inspire such different styles. Thanks for a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vellum poppy looks gorgeous, Jen! I love how you paired the vellum with the black outer lines, it's so striking. Thanks for this great sketch, I had so much fun with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fabulous, Jen! That poppy series is just so pretty. I reallllly love the gingham banner with the coffee cup- adorable!

    ReplyDelete