Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #283


Hello!  Happy Wednesday!
I hope you are having a great start to your week!  We are having a beautiful start to our week.  We were able to celebrate my mom's birthday this past weekend.  It was a lovely weekend and I was so happy to be able to spend time with my mom!

We have a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I have the privilege of being this week's hostess!  I hope you enjoy the sketch that I've come up with this week!


I had a little piece of the Moroccan DSP that I decided to use on this card!  It's just so pretty!  I gave colouring the Pretty Poppies set a whirl.  I used my Zig markers and they worked just fine this time!  I think this is the first time I didn't cry while colouring!!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Stamps: LJD Pretty Poppies (MFT)
Ink: Stazon black
Other: Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers, Sequins, Border Builders Die Set (Lil Inkers), Dimensionals

I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards that the Design Team has created for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jen! Those poppies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Love the colors and patterns you chose to coordinate with those wonderful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poppy set is one of my favourite MFT sets and you've done it justice here, for sure! Beautiful blue poppies and a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch and I love your watercolored poppies! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are fabulous! And I love these rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely sketch and your card is just beautiful, Jen! I love how you colored the poppies and your patterned paper is perfect...such a pretty card!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coloring looks great, bold and beautiful! Thank you for the lovely sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card Jen! I totally love those shades of blue and the pretty DSP.Thanks so much for that great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love this card and your perfectly coloured flowers - so striking with the matching blue background!

    ReplyDelete