Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #240


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week has started well!  I am in full camp prep mode here and am cutting up a storm getting projects ready for our 40 campers my friend Julie and I will have in our elective.  Our camp will have about 800 kids but thankfully we only have 40 who have chosen to spend their morning or afternoon with us!  We have about 20+ projects to get ready and have only a month left!

We have a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches and I have the privilege of being this week's hostess!  Such stress!  It's always hard to come up with a sketch and you'll never know how it will go over!
I needed a birthday card this week so I decided to use some of the Cherry On Top DSP stack to create this card!  I decided to use a ballon too!  I used some silver ink to put the little stars on the balloon.  Unfortunately they don't really show up in the photo!  I added a little sequin tail and called it a day!

Supplies;
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
DSP: Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Stazon Black, Silver
Other: Balloon Framelits, Bermuda Bay Sequins, Stitched Square Dies (Lil' Inkers), White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll pop on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out what the Design Team has created for your inspiration!  I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

9 comments:

  1. Very nice card! The layers are so creative. I like the sequin string used for the balloon string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketch is awesome as is your card! I adore these colours - you've created such a fun fabulous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those elements of black really add a lot to your card. That sketch intimidates me totally! I love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors for a birthday.....especially with the added bling! Great card - great sketch! And kudos to you for taking on all those campers/crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and a fun sketch, Jen! Those colours are so bright and cheerful and black makes everything pop! (Sorry I butchered your sketch with my card!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, Jen! Love that DSP. Great sketch this week....really fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fresh and happy card! Gotta love the big balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun birthday card. I love the sequin tail on the balloon! Your sketch is fabulous so no need to worry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully cheerful!! I love the balloon's sequined tail.

    ReplyDelete