Monday, February 15, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch Bright White!


Hello!
Happy Monday!  It's Family Day here in Ontario!  I must say I do love Monday's that are holidays!  We had a church skate this afternoon with our Harvest Bible Chapel family!  It is so fun to get together with so many people!  The kids had a blast!

I had a few minutes yesterday to play in my craft room.  Since it's been cleaned I've been trying really hard to keep it clean and to make sure I put stuff away when I'm done.  My craft room has always been the one room in the house that I never cared how it looked.  Now that it's clean I don't know if I can go back to the way it was!

I saw the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch! and know I had to try a card.  Now, my sentiment isn't exactly in the right spot but it would have looked really funny at the bottom of my card!


I wanted to use my new Sunburst Thinlit from Stampin' Up!  I love sun bursts and when I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to try and incorporate this die!  I used the coordinating Sunburst Sayings stamp set as well!  I threw on some sequins and called it a day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Silver
Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
Ink: Versamark
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Double Stitched Circles (Lil' Inkers), Sunburst Thinlits, Silver Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the elegant look of white on white Jen!
    Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! It's so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete