Monday, November 9, 2015

Warm and Sweet!


Hello!
Happy Monday!  I hope you have had a great start to your week!  Today is "cooking" day at our house!  The boys have drum lessons right before dinner on Wednesday and Thursday so I like to have those dinners ready ahead of time!  This week it was lasagne and tacos!  I kinda smell like a taco, lasagne, some fajitas and hard boiled eggs!!!

This is another one of the cards that I found on my desk!  Don't think for a minute that I tidied my desk and found them!  I think I just moved one pile and there they were!

I do love the Coffee Cozy stamps from Lil' Inkers!  I honestly could use them on every card (and I don't even drink coffee!!!).

I love this paper from SU!  Those butterflies just make me smile!  The paper is from the Pretty Petals DSP Stack!  The colours are just so vibrant!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Kraft, Calypso Coral
DSP: Pretty Petals DSP Stack
Stamps: Coffee Cozy (Lil' Inkers)
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Coffee Cozy Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favorite papers - and I LOVE coffee - this card works so well!!

    ReplyDelete