Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #213


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  Can you believe it's mid November already!  How's your Christmas shopping going?  I find it hard to wrap my head around the idea that Christmas is just over a month away!  The weather has definitely had me thinking that it's still early fall!!!

We have a great new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our amazing hostess this week is the fabulous Amy O'Neill.  Amy makes such beautiful cards and she is the most creative lady when it comes to colour combinations!  She is also one of the newest members of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team!  Our Freshly Made Sketches team is so proud of Amy!!!

So I had this fabulous card in my mind with these gorgeous flowers on it but I am not sure that's what I ended up with.  I couldn't quite get the right arrangement of flowers!  Sometimes I frustrate myself!

I do love the Pretty Petals DSP Stack from SU.  I love the colours and the sweet flowers!  I also love that the paper is 6X6!!

I totally should be making Christmas cards but I just can't seem to get motivated to do that either!  I did get some of my teacher gifts made yesterday though so for that I'll be thankful!  Christmas cards may need to be this weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Pretty Petals DSP Stack
Stamps: Flower Patch
Ink: Pacific Point, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Stazon Black, Versamark
Other: Flower Fair Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inkers), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Thanks again so much for stopping in today!  I hope you'll find the time to head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the design team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Oh your flowers are so bright and beautiful! I don't use this set enough! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas shopping? Am I supposed to have some of that done by now? Haha! Anyway I had a bit of a chuckle about how you don't like how the arrangement of your flowers turned out. I was thinking just the opposite! I can never get clusters of flowers just right - especially this particular stamp set! I love how this turned out and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright and cheerful card, Jen! And I agree with Jen above - your flowers look perfect and I adore the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these colours together Jen! They are really striking together and your flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I love your card, it is so bright and cheerful. Christmas shopping..sorry to say, but I have done mine..I do it throughout the year, because I hate the stress at this time of the year. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, Jen! These flowers are so bright and beautiful, and I was thinking that you arranged them perfectly. I can't say I've gotten any shopping done, but I do have a plan for some of it and that's the hard part for me. One step at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Jen! Love all the colorful blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these colors,Jen!! WOW!! I love this card! Love the pattern and the pretty flowers and the bling!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's gorgeous!! Those colors are amazing together and I love the DSP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! I love the bold colors - the pop of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete