Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #188


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  I can't believe that we are already in the last week of May!  Where on earth did May go?!  My oldest turned 9 last week!  I remember the day I went into labour with him like it was yesterday.  Seems unreal that it could be 9 years ago.

Being Wednesday, we have a great new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our lovely hostess this week is none other than the talented Karren Johnson!  Karren makes such beautiful cards!  I love her creativity!
I put this card together rather quickly but I can't say that I'm thrilled with it.  I wanted to do black, white and gold but I realize now I should have used vanilla instead of white!  I didn't have time to go back and try and change it!  I had to add some butterflies because, well, who doesn't love butterflies!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: In a Big Way (Reverse Confetti), Butterfly Basics
Ink: Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Butterfly Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inkers), Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the fabulous cards the Design Team has created!  You will not be disappointed!

Have a great day!

Jen

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jen
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo elegant! Beautifully done with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm thrilled with it! The black and gold are soooooo elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black base, which is so striking and different. And the gold sentiment and butterflies look so pretty and elegant with the black. Beautifully done, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black,gold and butterflies...LOVE this combination,Jen!!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black, white and gold is such a classic and elegant color scheme! Fabulous card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contrast in your beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gold and black on this is spectacular!! Elegant perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - gold and black are super stunning! This is one elegant card Jen!

    ReplyDelete