Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge!


Hello!
I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend!  I have a husband who has been under the weather this weekend and he was really knocked out with this flu...chills, fever, the works!  Poor guy.  He seems to be doing a bit better now.  Not sure how the week will go!

I had a few minutes to craft in my workshop this afternoon and had to tackle a few card challenges!  I loved the sketch for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge!  I sure do love the clean and simple cards these days!


I decided to us some washi tape from the Epic Day journal kit.  I have never used it before and think I may be hooked.  It's so fun!  I opened up the new Costal Cabana ink for the flowers!  It's such a fun colour!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Whisper White
Stamps: Four You, Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Basic Grey, Costal Cabana
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Epic Day Washi tape, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with another clean and simple card!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect simple take on the sketch! It is wonderful and I love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple take on the sketch! And I love washi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the washi and the cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete