Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reverse Punched Butterfly


Hello!
I hope you're ready to start the week!  We had a great weekend and spent today getting ready for the week ahead!  The boys were awfully tired by the time bedtime rolled around.  They spent a LOT of time outside this afternoon driving their monster trucks!  The golf course beside us isn't open yet so they were taking advantage of the sand pit on Hole #10!

Today's card isn't for a challenge.  I had seen some great reverse punch cards and wanted to give one a try!  Unfortunately I didn't realize how dumb I am sometimes and I should have put the punched out piece on dimensionals.  That being said the reason I didn't was because I really wanted the seam binding at the top!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
DSP: Tea for Two 
Stamps: Honestly...I don't know!  I used my mom's and I don't remember what it was!!!
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Word Window Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

A few pics from our March break.  My mom graciously lets the boys use the floor of her living room to set up trains!  The trains are only there when the boys are there and come down as soon as we leave!  Jacob can usually be found "bum up" watching the trains go around and around!  He is impartial to red tankers!  Caleb loved the snow banks in my parents backyard.  He loved jumping off of them and doing fancy dives!  So funny!




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week!
Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment