Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the Paper Players is my cup of tea!


Hello!  The week is almost over!  Woohoo!  Jacob has another school visit tomorrow (Thursday) but only for an hour and a half.  He goes for a full day on Friday...I'm quite excited!  He's not too sure about it now. I guess we shall see how it goes.

Okay so I had received as a gift (from my fabulous Mommy) some PTI stamps and I couldn't wait to break into these little gems.  My neighbour Christine is lovely and she took me out for tea after school drop off yesterday.  She had an exhausting day yesterday and I wanted to repay the favour for her and thank her/invite her out for tea!

I started with the colours from The Paper Players and combined them with the sketch from Retro Sketches!  Love, love, love both of these challenges!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Stamps: Heart to Heart #1
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze
OTher: Argyle Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Heart to Heart #1 Die, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Love the rhinestones and how the argyle embossing coordinates with the coffee cup wraps. Glad you played along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Jen! Love those happy latte cups especially with their jazzy sleeves and single touch of bling! Great use of the sketch and our colors! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite stamp sets. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those cups so bad. They are awesome. Maybe if I drop enough hints I'll get them for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete