Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mojo Monday Mother's Day


Hello!
I am not really supposed to be card making yet BUT...I had started a card earlier this week and wanted to finish it up today!
I decided to give the MOJO Monday sketch a try this week. I wanted to make this card a Mother's Day card since this special day is coming very quickly!





The Easter Blossoms stamp set is one of my favourites (Okay I have lots of favourites!) and it works so wonderfully for Mother's Day!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend! Our weekend should be very exciting!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Twitterpated
Stamps: Easter Blossoms, Loved Ones
Ink: Basic Grey, Red Riding Hood, Black Stazon
Other: Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scalloped Trim Border Punch


I wanted to include a picture of my sweet Jacob! I made chocolate nests today filled with Cadbury's Mini Eggs. Jacob thoroughly enjoyed them!!! What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment