Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mojo Flowers

 Hello!
Sorry for not getting my Mojo Monday card up yesterday!  The sketch stumped me and I can honestly say this card isn't at all what I envisioned when I started and it didn't turn out as I had planned.  I attempted a few times to turn it into what I wanted but unfortunately it didn't quite work out.

Anyhow, you can check out the current Mojo Monday sketch here.
I have seen some amazing cards posted on the Mojo Monday website this week - there sure are some amazing card makers out there!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Summer Smooches
Stamps: Loved Ones
Other: Summer Smooches Fabric Brads, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. love this collors - very nice, fresh and funny card. realy like it ;)

    ReplyDelete