Sunday, March 11, 2012

Field Flowers Sympathy

 Hello!
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...it may seem that way though.  My kids are on March Break so we are spending it with my parents!  I am enjoying every second of it.  My kids haven't seen Grannie and Papa since Christmas and they are in Heaven!

I had made my card for the Freshly Made Challenge this week last Thursday but only got around to taking a picture today!

A friend of our family passed away last week after a long, hard battle with cancer so I wanted to make a special card for his wife to let her know we are thinking of and praying for her and her family.

The Field Flowers stamp set is one of my all time favourites. It is very versatile and works for pretty much any type of card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamps: Field Flowers, Petite Pairs
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Others: Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. You've created a beautiful card using one of my favourite sets also. The colours you've used are quite striking, Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The colors are so fitting for the somber occasion. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! So sad that you needed it but I'm sure it will be appreciated. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple beautiful and perfectly done for the occasion

    ReplyDelete