Friday, March 2, 2012

Angry Birds!

Hello!
Are you excited for the weekend?!  I am!  I made a baby card for the CAS-ual Friday's challenge BUT I haven't gotten around to taking a picture yet...so that will be my job first thing tomorrow!

I wanted to share a little card I made for my son for his lunch box!  He loves angry birds and I have seen several cute punch art cards and decided to modify some to make one that worked for me!

This cute little card is about 2.75" X 2.75"  He was made using punches...in a variety of shapes and sizes!
The top feathers are made using a 5-petal flower punch (the petals were cut apart).  The same punch was used to create the beak.
The body of the bird was made using a 1 3/4" circle punch.  The same punch was used to make his white breast.
His eyes were made with the Owl Punch
Eyebrows were made with the Heart to Heart Punch (using the middle sized heart).

My oldest loved his card and apparently so did his classmates.  Today he received a little punch art monkey card which I'll post at some point this weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black. Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Pen: Basic Black
Other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Owl Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment