Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #572

 


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We're having a chinook blowing through so the weather has been so lovely.  Very windy but nice and warm!  I can't believe we're in February and cruising our way into the middle of the month!  I feel like time is flying by!  I'd say we've made it through the worst of winter but I know better than that!  This is Alberta - we've still got months of winter ahead of us!!!

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the lovely Linda Callahan!  Linda's cards always make me smile!  Please head over to her blog to see how amazing they are!  Linda's sketch is pretty amazing!  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull off a card because I had been feeling under the weather but I got one in in the nick of time!  


I might have gone a little foil crazy on this card!  I had ordered some foil plates that first took forever to be shipped and then took forever to get here!  I've been wanting to try them all - just didn't realize I'd use a lot of them on one card!!  The background is also foiled.  I used black foil on black cardstock!  I do love the look - it looks much better in person!




Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Hammermill White Coverstock
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Foil Plate (Spellbinders), Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments (Spellbinders), Magnolia Glimmer Blooms (Spellbinders), Black Jewels, Gold Foil (Spellbinders)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog!  There are some amazing cards there that will inspire you and hopefully you'll join in our challenge!  

I hope you have the most amazing day!

Jen











6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your foiling is gorgeous - especially love the black. Very elegant.
    Thanks for choosing my walrus card over at Freshly Made Sketches. It was so lovely to see it up there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a whiz bang at foiling~I love this! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how fabulous all that foil looks in real life! I love your dramatic design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you ever have too much shimmer and shine?! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, there is no such thing as too much foil. Secondly, your card is proof of that as it is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegance to the max! I love this stunning card!

    ReplyDelete