Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #483

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I totally spaced on my blog post again.  Having the kids home again for online school means someone always has my laptop!  It's taking a bit to get used to having everyone home and changing my schedule.  I used to do blog posts during the day but have to do them in the evening when my laptop isn't in such high demand!  By the time I get the hang of it, it will be summer break!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess is the amazing Narelle Farrugia.  Narelle's cards are always divine.  Her layers, her fussy cutting and those flowers!  They always make my heart skip a beat!  Head over to her blog to check them out!  

I wanted to channel my inner Narelle for this card.  I grabbed some flowers and coloured away.  Threw on some layers and I was off to the races.  I regretted not throwing on some gold thread though.  I actually made a second card that was almost the same and put thread on, totally made all the difference!  

Supplies:

Cardstock: Whisper White

Stamps: Forever and Always, Pansy Patch, French Foliage

Ink: Basic Black, Memento Black

Other: Pierced Blooms Dies, Double Stitched Circle Dies, Clear Drops, Dimensionals

 Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the challenge for the week!  

Have an amazing day!

Jen


6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Such a lovely flower - and I love the yellow "glow" coming from behind the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card to bits! These are my fav flowers and you have used them to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love just the soft color on the flowers! And oh those stitched leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful floral design, Jen! I love that soft color scheme and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. I also liked seeing your other designs with the same flowers and different sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! So soft and pretty and those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete