Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #463

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!  How on earth is it Wednesday already?!  A big Happy Early Thanksgiving to all of my American readers!  I hope you have a wonderful day on Thursday and eat lots of turkey (or whatever you choose to eat!)!  Are you a big Black Friday shopper?  Black Friday in Canada isn't the same as the US.  We're a little more low key!  There are sales but no one seems to line up at unearthly hours to get deals!  My kids are home that day for a PA Day so I won't be going to far!  Hopefully by Friday most of my shopping will be done.  I'm on a mission to have all Christmas shopping completed by the end of the week.  We shall see!  

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the incredible Amy O'Neill!  Amy is so talented and her cards always amaze me.  Head over to her blog to check them out!  


I decided to take a break from Christmas cards this week!  I had received the Playful Pets DSP a few weeks ago and it has just been sitting on my desk begging to be used (get it, "begging"?!)!  I just love this paper!  Of course I had to start with a cat card!!!  I cut the "Grump Cat" from DSP and then added a sentiment!  Who doesn't love a grumpy cat?!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Grey Granite

DSP: Playful Pets

Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog you'll find lots of inspiration!  We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Have an amazing day!

Jen



 

6 comments:

  1. That cat just makes me smile! I love your texture! Super fun card. I am not a Black Friday shopper at all, unless it's online! I think I have only gone once in like 40 years haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun, grumpy cat! And I love how you've used the patterned paper on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun!! Definitely grumpy but totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love that grump cat! A little bit of Kate looking at Meg being channeled there. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat is just the cutest! You've created such a fun and cute card!

    ReplyDelete