Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #440


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We're having a great week in Southern Ontario. We will be progressing to Stage 2 openings on Friday which means that hair cuts are now available.  All three boys have hair cuts booked!  I cut my husband's hair on the weekend but just did a little trim.  He definitely still needs a proper cut.  We'll mask everyone up and be good to go.  I will have to wait a while longer to get my hair cut.  I'll survive!!!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess this week is our colour whiz Amy O'Neill!  Amy mixes colours together so well.  Her cards are always so beautiful.  She's also the queen of elements!  Head over to her blog to check them out!


I already had one coloured sunflower sitting on my desk when I saw this sketch and knew that making a second done would be the answer to this card!  I also saw some of this gingham paper and knew this would pair perfectly.  Okay, maybe not perfectly but I thought it was very "farmish"!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
DSP: Gingham
Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Stampin Blends, Sweetly Stitched Dies, Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team have posted!  They're just fabulous!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see a sunflower card from you! And I love it with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the country vibe here with the sunflowers and gingham...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingham and sunflowers look so good together and this is one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jen - those sunflowers are my favourite and paired with the pale blue gingham - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the use of the sunflowers with that gingham. I don't know why but I somehow associate sunflowers with gingham and it makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete