Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #426


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having an amazing start to your week!  We're having some incredible spring like weather right now.  I know it won't last but it was so beautiful.  I even got an outdoor workout in!  With the time change, we've also had brighter evenings!  Makes me feel like I might be able to come out of hibernation!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is our favourite New Zealander, Karren Johnson!  Karren just oozes creativity.  Her colouring and her stamp collection are top notch!!!  Head over to her blog to check them out!

I happened to have most of these pieces sitting on my desk!  That rarely happens!  I put them together, added some gold sentiments and voila!  I embossed the background with the subtle texture embossing folder because it just needed a little something!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gold Foil
DSP: Brights DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Modern Heart (SU),  Well, Hello (MFT)
Ink: Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder,  Sweet Hello Die-namics (MFT), Gold Sequins, Subtle Texture Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team has created!  They are just fabulous!!!

I hope you'll join our challenge this week!!

Have an amazing day!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Gold and Coastal Cabana are a gorgeous companions! And that sentiment is fabulous with this image. I love everything about this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love how you used the gold and teal together. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that heart! Beautiful card! And I love the extra daylight too!

    ReplyDelete