Sunday, January 19, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch Poppy



Hello!
Happy Sunday!  Some of you might be shocked seeing a notification that I made another card!  It shocked me too!  I decided to take some time this weekend and work on a card that wasn't for a Design Team!  I also wanted to play with some of the goodies that I received for Christmas and haven't really had a chance to open yet!

I opened the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch and just loved it!  I knew exactly how I would play this one out!!!

I love my new Stampin Up poppy stamps and dies and knew they would work perfectly for this card.  I also incorporated my Honey Bee stamps as well!  I also have a thing for black, white and red so I was excited to give this a try!  That poppy though.  I just can't get enough of the poppies!

Supplies
Cardstock: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Stamps: Painted Poppies, Honey Bee (SU)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Poppy Moments Dies, Peaceful Poppy Sequins, Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inkers), Stitched Banner (no idea where this came from), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jen! What an amazing CAS design! I love this bright red poppy against the white background with slight black splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! This is on my wishlist but I haven't gotten my order yet. Your card is likely to be a total CASE!

    ReplyDelete