Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #414


Hello! Happy Wednesday!  It's good to be back again!  I missed last week.  I caught whatever it was that caused Caleb's pneumonia.  Thankfully I only ended up with bronchitis but I was still unmotivated creatively speaking so card making just didn't happen!!  Not only did card making not happen but neither did Christmas shopping or preparations!!!  Let's just say I'm trying to make up for lost time this week.

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the lovely and super talented Karren Johnson!  Karren's cards pretty much always take my breath away.  I just love her creativity and her colouring skills!  She is a force to reckon with!

Shockingly, this is the first card I made for this sketch!  It's crazy right?!  I saw the sketch and knew what I wanted to do.  I like it when cards come together like that!

I still need a few Christmas cards though as this point in time I'm not sure if they'll make it anywhere by Christmas!  Anyhow,  I love my Bethlehem edgelits and the Night in Bethlehem stamp set!  I just had to use it for this card.  I guess it does deviate from the sketch a bit but I'm pretty sure the team will forgive me!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Shimmer
Stamps: Night in Bethlehem
Ink: Versamark
Other: Bethlehem Edgelits, Dimesnionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team has created!  They are some beautiful this week!

Have an amazing day!

Jen



6 comments:

  1. These dies are just gorgeous! And you've showcased them beautifully with your color choices. I love the touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's absolutely gorgeous! I've been struggling to use this set and you make it look so easy! The sentiment is perfect and I love the gold shimmer accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is amazing!! I adore the scene you created with the wisemen in the foreground!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful arrangement for this scene! LOVE the elegant color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is everything I could think of when I think of an elegant Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an elegant Christmas card. I love the classy color combination and the amazing dimension you created with the various layers.

    ReplyDelete