Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #400!!!


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  Can you believe that we're already at the beginning of August?!  How does that happen?  I know some of our American friends have kids heading back to school very soon and some within the next few weeks.  I"m very thankful that we are "free" until after labour day!

It is a VERY special day at Freshly Made Sketches!  Today is our 400th sketch!  400!!!  I can't believe it.  I couldn't remember when I joined in so I went back and figured it out!  June 2012!  My first sketch with the best team ever was #37!  I'm shocked they've kept me around this long!!!

In honour of our 400th sketch we are revisiting some of our first sketches!  This is sketch #1!!  How many of you participated in our very first challenge?!  For the rest of the month we'll be celebrating using our old sketches!  I can't wait!

Head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to get more of the juicy details!



Okay, as you can see I had a few problems sticking to the sketch!  Now don't get me wrong, I totally didn't do this on purpose.  I actually totally didn't notice that the sentiment should go at the bottom!!! I'm hoping you'll forgive me!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Botanical Butterfly, Brights DSP Stack
Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Subtle Texture Embossing Folder, Daisies #2 Dies, Circle Punches, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches page to check out the incredible cards the Design Team has created!  I hope you'll be inspired and join us in this celebratory challenge!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. You always do wonders with this color combo! And I love this daisy die. Great card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That daisy is delightful! Sweet happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't believe you've been around since #37! LOL! I can! And can I just say that you used a bunch of elements on this card that I consider my faves. The colors, the textured background, the DSP, that big daisy - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific colors, pattern, and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean & fresh, Jen! Great colors and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have never known that sentiment was in the 'wrong' place! Looks right to me, lol! I do the same thing all of the time. This is so striking in the black white and yellow. Gorgeous colors and such a perfectly clean execution of the sketch. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO fresh and fun! I love the different patterns and textures.

    ReplyDelete