Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #373


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We're digging out after a huge snowstorm.  We got about 26 cm (or 10") of snow Monday evening and overnight.  Thankfully the boys got the day off school yesterday and we had a nice relaxing day at home - shovelling and sliding!  It was fabulous!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the lovely and incredibly talented Kim Singdahlsen!  Kim creates gorgeous cards each and every time!  Please head over to her blog and check them out!


So I'm still wanting to try my Christmas goodies and couldn't wait to ink up my Llama Love stamp set from Taylored Expressions.  I have been told that Llamas and Alpacas are all the rage.  I'm not really sure why but they are definitely cute!  Now, my poor sweet Alpaca doesn't have his face coloured because I didn't really know what colour it should be.  He is also grey and I'm not even sure Alpacas are grey.  I kinda think they're brown and beige.  But for today, they'll be grey.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Patterned Paper: Build a Scene (Taylored Expressions)
Stamps: Llama Love (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memorex black
Other: Sequins, Stampin' Blends, Llama Love Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team has created!  You will definitely be inspired!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. He's cute - whether he's grey or beige!! Love the masculine papers behind him! Glad you enjoyed the snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best puns! This is delightful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've often wondered myself why llamas and alpacas are such a fad right now! Glad I'm not the only one! Your little guy is so cute. I love that he's wearing a scarf! I wonder if it's made of alpaca wool? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ohhhhh Jennifer,

    TOO ENTIRELY funny! Such a sweet card and your pastels work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen! This is just the most adorable Llittle Llama! Super cute card, and yes they come in gray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That alpaca with his scarf is just the cutest! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete