Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #307 - Take Two!



Happy Wednesday!
I hope you're having a great start to your week!  The weeks seem to be flying by!  I can't believe that it's October already and this weekend we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving here in Canada!  Turkey and gravy!!!  Yummy.  Oh, I guess that means I have to make that.  Hmmm...I wonder how everyone would feel about hamburgers instead!!!!

So you may have noticed that this is the same Freshly Made Sketches card that I made last week.  We had a little, itty, bitty issue with our linky tool and all of the submissions we had received vanished into cyberspace somewhere.  We decided that we would extend our challenge one additional week with hopes that everyone who had entered would re-enter their gorgeous cards!!!

Our sketch was courtesy of my dear friend Jen Timko!  Jen is such an amazing card maker and comes up with the most creative cards!  Did you see her x-ray card?  You need to go and check out her blog!



I wasn't quite sure what to with this sketch when I first saw it but then I realized I needed a wedding card for my friend Laura who is getting married this coming Saturday!  (Well, Laura and Brad had a beautiful day and Laura was a gorgeous bride!)  I love the heart die from Lil Inkers and knew it would be the perfect substitute for an evil circle!!!  I threw on some flowers and voila!  I used the colours that Laura had told me she's using for her wedding!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Smokey Slate
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations (Lil Inkers)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Smokey Slate
Other: Sweet Celebrations Dies, Celebrate Word Die, Sequins, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches Blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

Have a fabulous day!!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I love the pretty woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Pretty enough to show twice, that is for sure!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete