Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #305


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We're having a warm week here which is nice.  Yesterday was such a beautiful day.  The kids just loving being outside in this weather!  I don't blame them!  Makes summer last just a little bit longer!

We have a great new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches courtesy of the amazing Amy O'Neill!  Amy is one of our resident Texans and such a creative card maker.  She puts together things that I would never dream of and they ALWAYS look fabulous!  Head over to her blog and check out her creations!


I knew as soon as I saw this sketch that I wanted to use this sunflower paper!  Sunflowers are probably one of my favourite flowers.  They just look happy.  They make me happy.  They also remind me of fall and I do love fall!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Garden Green,  Crushed Curry
DSP: Painted Autumn
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations (Lil Inkers)
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Sweet Celebrations Dies (Lil Inkers), Celebrate Word Die (Lil Inkers), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!  You will not be disappointed!  We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Great background paper on your beautiful card. Love the gold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunflowers are so pretty.....make a great background for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of this wonderful paper. Love how you used the banner for the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn-themed card, Jen! That paper is gorgeous and the die-cut sentiment is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflowers are happy flowers, and your card is such a happy card! Love the way you've used the dsp with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! That sunflower paper is amazing and makes your colorful sentiment really shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card and congrats on being featured on the Lil' Inker Designs blog!

    ReplyDelete