Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #266


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week and your Christmas preparations are going well.  I'm slowly trying to get some gift wrapping done.  I had some "help" from our kitten with the wrapping and I'm thinking she may be as bad as having a toddler!    I guess it will get done soon enough!!!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is the one and only Amy O'Neill!  Amy is our resident colour expert and makes such amazing and creative projects!


I needed to make a baby card - well a twins card for a friend of mine who's wife recently had two beautiful little girls!  Now, this card may change between now and when I give it to them!  I am not totally happy with the background!  I really should have either used some texture or some different paper.  I was a little frustrated when I made the card and decided that it would be better to have a card finished than to not have one finished!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Pink Glimmer (Recollections)
Stamps: Something for Baby, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Smokey Slate, Pink Pirouette
Other: Baby's First Framelits, Botanical Builders Framelits, Basic Pearls, Bitty Banner Framelits, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created or you!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen



9 comments:

  1. I like it as is! Don't touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is adorable......and oh so perfect for twin baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the those onesies and the background is cool. I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, those onesies are so cute! I love the little pearl buttons and flower brooches. If you're wrapping presents, you're way ahead of me. I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect - twins!!! I love how soft the pink onesies are on the gray. The bitty flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Jen! Those little onesies are so cute and congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little onesies are the star of the show! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's no need to change anything! Your card is wonderful just as it is! I even think your backroung is really classy and I Love some much those cute onesies.

    ReplyDelete