Monday, January 25, 2016

Fusion Coffee!



Hello!
Happy Monday!  I have a love/hate relationship with Monday's!  I always love a new start to a week and feeling organized and ready to tackle what's coming.  But then the alarm goes off early Monday morning and I no longer like Monday's!!!  We did have a beautiful day here though.  It was warm and the sun was shining and the snow is melting!  We are expecting above zero temperatures which will hopefully melt a little more of that white stuff! 

I had a few minutes on the weekend to get a couple of cards finished!  That doesn't happen to often so I take advantage when I can!  I saw the sketch at Fusion Card Challenge and decided that I wanted to tackle that massive circle!!!  


I couldn't wait to use Caffeinated Cups and Be a Barista Set from Reverse Confetti!  I do love coffee cups (but shockingly I don't like coffee!).  I don't really like how I did the swirl on the cup but it's a learning process!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
DSP: Cherry on Top (SU)
Stamps: Be a Barista, Caffeinated Cups
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark
Other: Bermuda Bay Sequins, Caffeinated Cups Confetti Cuts, White Embossing Powder, Double Stitched Circle Dies (Lil' Inkers), Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen


2 comments:

  1. Love your teal, black and white colors and that fun snowflake on the top of the coffee! A great sketch card! thanks for being inspired by the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Jen! Your sequins match your cup sleeve perfectly and add just the right amount of interest and bling to your layout!

    ReplyDelete