Thursday, August 12, 2010

New cards

Well I decided that I needed to get my mind off a few things and wanted to work on something other than Christmas cards so I headed down to create masterpieces...unfortunately I don't always create the masterpiece I dream of!

I had fun working on these cards and that's all that matters! Some materials used are from the new holiday mini (available Sept 1st) while most other stuff is from the 2010-2011 IBC from Stampin' Up!
Hope you enjoy!


Elegant Lines Best Wishes:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Oval All
Other: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Pearls, Basic Black Satin Ribbon






Friends Never Fade:
Paper: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Other: Real Red Satin Ribbon


Spooky:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive, Wicked Cool Specialty DSP
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Scalloped Edge Border Punch



Thanksgving Leaves:
Paper: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Falling Leaves
Other: Old Olive Taffet Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment