Saturday, July 24, 2010

New stuff...

I want to apologize right off for how negligent I've been to my blog. Life just seemed to get so busy that I had to let a few things slide for a while. Sometimes, playing outside with my two little boys won out over sitting down to type! I won't be able to sit down every day BUT I will make a better effort!

So, there are two "new" Stampin' Up! catalogues available now. The links are to the right of this post. The summer mini is in effect until August 30th and the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue is also available and full of wonderful stuff!

Take a look at the new idea book and catalogue and let me know what you think. If you would like a hard copy of the catalogue, please get in touch with me (ladybugdesigns1@gmail.com) and we can make arrangements for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment