Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #614


Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  Are you ready for Christmas?  I'm nowhere near ready.  I feel like Christmas will be here before you know it and I want to have a very good handle on everything by the weekend!  Ha!!  We have  our tree up but we don't have any decorations on it yet because we haven't had a chance where all 4 of us are free to decorate it.  Hopefully in the next few days!

We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches today!  I am this week's hostess and I've got a very circle intensive sketch for you.  I don't know what I was thinking but we're going to roll with it!


I'm not a huge fan of this card and I tried to make another one but  it didn't turn out either!  I think the circles were throwing me off!  I don't know what I was thinking with all of those circles!  I originally wanted a Christmas card but somehow it turned into a birthday card! I guess it could suit a Christmas birthday!  I do love the new flower dies from Spellbinders and think they make beautiful cards!  I can't wait to use them more in the new year!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill Coverstock White, Real Red (SU), Silver Foil
Ink: Lumberjack Plaid (Tim Holtz Distress Oxide)
Other: Build a Wreath Dies (Spellbinders), Garden Wreath Add-Ons (Spellbinders), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Dazzling Diamonds (Spellbinders), Silver Foil (Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil Machine (Spellbinders), Monoline Stars Embossing Folder (Spellbinders)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has come up with some beautiful cards and they'll definitely inspire you!  I can't wait to see what you come up with using my sketch!  

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

3 comments:

  1. The circles always win! I think this card is quite lovely and it could work for Christmas or birthday or anything for that matter. Just throw on a sentiment of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tackled those circles perfectly with those beautiful flowers! And I love the textured backdrop! Fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so late to visit! Your card and your sketch are fabulous. And those circles? From you? Surprise doesn't cover it, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete