Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #567


Happy New Year!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you got some time to relax and enjoy time with the ones you love!  We had a good Christmas.  We didn't travel anywhere this year and enjoyed a nice, relaxing time with lots of skiing and too much eating!

We've got our first sketch challenge of 2023 at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess this week is the amazing Amy O'Neill!  Amy makes the sweetest cards and is our resident colour expert!  Head over to her blog to check out her beautiful creations! 


I wanted to play with some of the new toys I have for my Glimmer machine!  I absolutely love the Honey Bee Stamp Lovely Layers Mum Honey cuts.  I had a lot of fun making flowers in all different colours!  This colour combination might be my favourite though!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill Coverstock, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Granny Apple Green
Other: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (SU), Essential Glimmer Circles (Spellbinders), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Modest Greetings 1 (Poppy Stamps), Silver Foil, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  You'll see a bunch of amazing cards that the Design Team has whipped up to inspire you!  We can't wait to see what you create this week!


Have an amazing day!

Jen

 

4 comments:

  1. These colors are gorgeous together! I love the pretty flowers and the fun details like the piercing and tiny scallops too. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card caught my eye on the FMS blog--beautiful! Those are neat floral dies--onto my wishlist! PS--Thank you so much for the honor of picking my card for the last challenge. Gave me a happy start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these flowers for the sketch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers look amazing as always! Such a gorgeous card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete