Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #568


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to the week!  We're back in routine here - kids are back at school and my husband is back at work.  It was such a nice holiday and I loved having a break from the rush and craziness but getting back to routine is always really nice!  At least for me!  

We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is the super creative Judy Rozema!  Judy's cards are beautiful and always full of personality!  I love them!  Head over to her blog to check them out! 




I need to make some Valentine's Day cards so I decided I would use this sketch as a starting point!  I had purchased that sweet Lawn Fawn paper last week and couldn't wait to use it!  It's so fun and perfect for winter or for Valentine's Day!  I had grabbed this hot foil plate as well and it's the perfect sentiment for this card!  Of course I needed some sweet little hearts so I added these hearts from the SU Many Hearts Dies!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Hammermill Cover Stock
DSP: Knit Picky Winter 6X6 Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Lots of Heart (SU)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Other: Love You the Most (Pink Fresh Studio), Rose Gold Hot Foil (Spellbinders), Many Hearts Dies (SU), Subtle Texture Embossing Folder (SU)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I do hope you'll pop over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge this week!  There are some beautiful cards posted that will help get those creative juices flowing!  We always love to see what you create!

I hope you have an amazing day!

Jen
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this sweet card! Those die-cut hearts are fabulous. You've inspired me to get to work on some Valentine's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the pink patterns in the paper AND in the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Valentine! I love the patterned paper in the background and the big, bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty heart dies on this! A perfect valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty paper, Jen! Sweet Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet! I love that perfect pink with the foiling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this hot foil sentiment! Your card is fabulous, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear this card must be for me or for those mountains you hike...anyway I just love it!

    ReplyDelete