Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #542


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  Our youngest finally had his last day of school yesterday so now we're all officially on summer break!  I'm so happy!  Though there are lots of golf games in the next few days so I guess I'll be busy chauffeuring people around!!!  It's going to be nice to have a bit more time and to enjoy our summer!

We've got a great new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the super creative Kim Singdahlsen!  Kim's cards are always beautiful so head over to her blog and check them out!  


I needed some thank you cards for Jacob's teachers and wanted to use my sweet little bees again!  They were just too cute!  You might see a lot of bees over the next few weeks!!!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight. So Saffron, Basic Black, Vellum
Other: Beehive Dies (Sizzix), Bitty Buzzwords Honeycuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the fantastic cards that are there to inspire you!  The Design Team did an amazing job!

We hope you'll join in our challenge this week!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of the sketch for the beehive! It's such a cute thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest bee card! I love the texture that subtle folder gives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bees are just adorable and you've made a fabulous card with them and that honeycomb die! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete