Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #539



Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We've had a bit of rain over the last couple of days and we're so thankful.  I have never lived anywhere that went this long without rain.  Everything looks so green and happy now!  If it could just warm up a bit it would be wonderful!  

We've got a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Jennifer Timko!  Jen's card are gorgeous and I'm always wow'd by her creativity!  Head over to her blog and check them out!  
 

So I flipped this sketch around a bit since my bear die was pointed the other way!  I'm pretty sure that's okay!  I'm not totally thrilled with this card but I totally lack creativity and supplies when it comes to making masculine cards (especially Father's Day cards)!  I think I need to focus on that a bit more!  Push myself out of the floral/feminine card design!

I've always made this bear out of black cardstock before but now I know this guy is a grizzly (note the hump behind his shoulders) so he's now brown!  Yes, grizzlies can be really dark or really light but this guy is just brown!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green
DSP: Peaceful Prints (retired)
Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Bear Die (Taylored Expressions), Pine Woods Dies, Evergreens (Taylored Expressions), Tasteful Labels Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and take a peek!  We also hope you'll join in our challenge this week!  The Design Team has got some beautiful cards to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!

Jen



1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Just as long as you don't run into this fellow for real on your hikes.

    ReplyDelete