Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #620


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  The weather has finally warmed up and the sun has finally come out!  I have never been so excited.  My youngest son and I went grocery shopping on Monday and the wind was so bitter.  It warmed up almost 20 degrees between Monday and Tuesday!  I'll take it!

We have a fantastic new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Jacquie Southas!  Jacquie's cards are always so beautiful and the one she has made for today might just be my favourite!!!  If you know me you know that I love gnomes so this card makes me super happy!  Head over to her blog and check it out! 


So I needed a baby card and knew I had to use this sketch to make one!  I was running out of time and left it a little too long!  Let's say it didn't come together as easy or as well as I wanted it to.  This wasn't quite what I had in mind but this is what we're left with!  I had tried to get some new baby themed stuff at the store the other day but couldn't find much so we went with what we already had!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill White Coverstock
Patterned Paper: Gingham Happy Hearts (Honey Bee Stamps)
Other: Dainty Diamonds Textured Embossing Folder,  Baby's First Framelits Dies (SU - retired), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Nested Circles (Pink Fresh Studios), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Bedtime Stories Sequin Mix (Honey Bee Stamps), Foil (Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil Machine (Spellbinders).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge this week!  If you need some inspiration you'll find some on the blog.  We can't wait to see what you create this week!

Have an amazing day!
Jen

 

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are out of the deep freeze, Jen! This card is just perfect for a sweet new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Shakers are perfect on baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and so fun all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! A shaker card seems perfect for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a delightful baby card, Jen! It certainly doesn't look like you had any issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous baby card, Jen! The shaker box makes a super clever take on the sketch. I love the sweet sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete