Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #521


Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I'm so confused with what day it is because my boys had a PA Day (Day off school) on Monday and I keep thinking we're a day behind!  My oldest started a new semester and is super excited to have Military Studies as a course!  He will love it!  My youngest will be sewing a pair of pyjamas at school!  They have some pretty cool course choices here in Alberta!

Anyhow, we have a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess is the witty Linda Callahan!  Linda creates gorgeous cards and keeps us in stitches!  Head over to her blog and check out her beautiful creations!  


So this sketch threw me for a while and in the end I apparently couldn't follow it very well!  Seriously.  My tulip is a little too high.  Unfortunately, it's not moving!  I do love a springy looking tulip and needed a little spot of spring on this cold, snowy winter day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Vellum
DSP: Sunshine and Rainbows 6X6 pack
Stamps: Bitty Buzzwords (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink: Versamark, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Bitty Buzzwords Honey Cuts, Tulips Dies, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Subtle Shimmer Sequins, Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog!  You'll find a beautiful array of cards to inspire you!  We sure hope you'll join in our challenge this week.


Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

3 comments:

  1. I love these bright happy tulips - not a flower in sight around here! And I love the brick background too. This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen! This is gorgeous! So bright and cheerful and perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Another stunning floral design, Jen. Your dimensional blooms are all absolutely amazing and I love these cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete