Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #520


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  Can you believe we're in the last week of January already?  I normally find that January DRAGS on but for some reason I feel like I blinked and now it's almost over! Maybe it's because the weather has been fairly fantastic here!  I won't complain!  February, here we come!

We have a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the super creative Jen Mitchell!  Jen creates gorgeous cards so be sure to head over to her blog to check them out!


Jen has a super fun sketch for us this week!  As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted that start to be a sunflower!  I had some sunflowers sitting on my desk and couldn't wait to use them!  

Supplies:

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso, Brushed Copper, Basic White, Vellum
DSP: In Good Taste, Brights 6X6 (Retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Other: Subtle Texture Embossing Folder, Lovely Layers Sunflower HoneyCuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Bitty Buzzwords HoneyCuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Double Stitched Circle Dies,  Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and find some inspiration!  We can't wait to see what you create this week!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen



 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely ray of sunshine this card is this morning! I love all of the gorgeous texture and detail on this fabulous die. Beautifully done, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous sunflower makes a perfect sketch card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card! I love the textures and patterns behind that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really making me want some of these flower dies! Yet another gorgeous, bold card!

    ReplyDelete