Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #522



Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to the week!  We've had some very non winter weather here.  It's been super warm - or at least warmer than I'm used to!  It's been amazing for getting outside!  We've been able to get lots of fresh air!  More than we ever have in winter before!  

We've got a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches from our favourite Colorado hostess, Kim Singdahlsen!!! Kim's cards are so pretty!  I always love what she creates!  Please head over to her blog and check them out!


I might have taken a slightly loose interpretation of the sketch!  Well...I didn't think it was going to be a loose interpretation until I actually finished the card and realized that the leaves didn't quite look like the strip in the back the way I wanted them to.   I can't get enough of these Lovely Layers flowers from Honey Bee Stamps!  I guess I just find the flowers so cheery!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Black Glimmer, Silver
Stamps: Bitty Buzzwords (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink: Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Other: Dainty Diamonds Textured Embossing Folder, Lovely Layers Anemone Buzz Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps),  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Elegant Sequin Mix,Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out some amazing cards!  

We hope you'll join in our challenge this week!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Have an amazing day!

Jen



 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The textured background is perfect! And the flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The white flower is so pretty with the white embossed background. Wonderful take on the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your loose interpretation is fabulous! I am loving these floral die cuts that you use. You are making my wish list really long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! That flower is stunning and I think it's wonderfully for the sketch especially with the leaves as the background stripe!! The sentiment on its little die cut is just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally rock those flower dies! Love the white on white and that EF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That embossing folder is gorgeous. I was going to comment how dainty the pattern is when I read the name is Dainty Diamonds - so I guess that's a redundant comment. Another gorgeous floral card!

    ReplyDelete