Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #509


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I actually got this out on time this week!  I'm pretty pumped about that!  I kept reminding myself all day that today was Tuesday!  I had a lovely walk yesterday with my friend Donna.  We always find great new trails to explore and this time we didn't even get lost.  The week before last we got very lost.  Our husbands make fun of us because we're both directionally challenged but that's okay.  We've got each other for support!

We've got a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess is the incredible Jen Timko!  Jen is such a talented card maker and a great friend!  Head over to her blog and check out her amazing creations!  



Jen went with with a great slimline sketch!  I love the looks of slimline cards but do struggle to come up with ideas!  I actually needed two baby cards this week so I decided I would use this sketch to get those done!  I needed one for a baby boy and one for a baby girl!  I do love the Zoo Babies stamp set even though it's been retired for ages!  


Supplies
Cardstock: Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Sentiment Flag Additions
Ink: Smoky Slate
Other: Double Stitched Square Dies (Lil Inkers), Stitched Scallop Squares, Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll take some time to go and check to the cards the Design Team ladies have created!  They're gorgeous!  We also hope you'll join in our challenge!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


5 comments:

  1. Oh my they are adorable and then some! I love how you made shakers! These are as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baby cards, Jen! Love the shaker box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are two super-cute baby cards! Love the crispness of the white with a pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply adorable! Love both colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such charming cards! I love the fresh and clean look with the sparkle and the cute little animals - so perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete