Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #507


Hello and happy Wednesday!

Oh it's been one of those weeks and I totally didn't realize that yesterday was Tuesday and I should be getting a blog post ready.  We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday so we had a holiday which meant that yesterday really felt like Monday instead of Tuesday.  Holiday Mondays always leave me confused for the rest of the week!!!  I think I'm back on track now though.

We have a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess is the amazing Judy Rozema!  Judy creates the most fabulous cards!  You definitely need to head over to her blog to check them out!  


Thankfully another week and another card that I came together more easily than normal!  I needed an anniversary card for my husband!  We celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary yesterday and were able to actually go to a restaurant to celebrate (another reason why I didn't get the blog post done!!!)! Anyhow, because we got married in the fall my husband will forever get fall themed anniversary cards!  Lucky him!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Gold Foil
DSP: In Good Taste
Stamp: Forever and Always
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Intricate Leaves Dies, Always Dies, Double Stitched Circles, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the cards that have been created for your inspiration! We do hope you'll join in our challenge this week!

Have an amazing day!
Jen




 

7 comments:

  1. Oh so perfectly fall! A beautiful time of year to get married - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masculine feel of this anniversary card, Jen. Congratulations on 19 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 19 years! Your card is just gorgeous - perfectly masculine but with a wonderful splash of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect anniversary card for a fall celebration! Happy anniversary to you both! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Thanksgiving celebration was wonderful. I sure do enjoy your pictures. This is a fabulous fall card and I can hardly wait to use my leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous! I'm sure your hubby would've loved it! I reckon I could do thanksgiving coz all you do is eat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Jen! This woodgrain background is fabulous and I just love the rich fall colors.

    ReplyDelete