Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #508


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  At least I managed to get this up while it was still Wednesday.  Unlike last week when I forgot to do my post, last night I actually didn't get a chance to do it.  It's been crazy busy here and I can't wait for a bit of a calmer week next week!  

We have a fabulous new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the super creative Jacquie Southas!  Jacquie makes such a amazing cards each and every week.  Head over to her blog to check them out! 


So this card might look vaguely familiar to you.  I made one quite similar last year.  A friend asked for a card for Pastor's Appreciation Month and I thought I'd do a re-do of my card from last year!  I don't think you can ever go wrong with leaf dies!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Bumblebee, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Seasonal Layers Dies, Sunflower Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Copper Thread, Copper Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the Design Team's cards.

We hope you'll join in our challenge this week!

Jen


 

6 comments:

  1. That texture is fabulous! Love your fall designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful for fall! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at all that gorgeous texture and colours! Lovely use of colours and those fab dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful take on the sketch, Jen! These leaves are just gorgeous and I love the rich color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with gorgeous colours and the texture of the embossing folder adds such fab interest!

    ReplyDelete