Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #589


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  Canada is being hit with some pretty crazy wildfires right now.  Ontario and the Eastern part of the country seem to be hit pretty hard right now.  The whole country could use some rain.  Hopefully we'll soon get some!

We've got a fantastic new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess is the amazing Linda Callahan!  Linda's cards are always fantastic!  Head over to her blog and check out those beauties!  


So this sketch might have stumped me.  A lot.  I have a couple of "reject" cards on my desk that I tried but was not happy with at all!  I finally decided to go for an "all white" card.  I hadn't done one in a while and it was about time.  I still love the look of an all white card!  I hope you're totally shocked that I didn't pull out the Be Bold Blooms!  I grabbed the Lovely Layers: Wildflowers from Honey Bee Stamps instead!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Silver Foil
Other: Lovely Layers: Wildflowers Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Silver Foil, Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder (SU), Basic Rhinestones (SU)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The more the merrier!

I thought I'd share a few photos from last weekend's hike.  There were no falls this time and no grizzly bears - which was a little disappointing!!!
We hiked Black Rock Mountain.  The drive to get there was insane.  It was physically the closest to our home but took the longest because we were driving on these sketchy dirt roads with giant pot holes and then we had to drive down an old river bed!  Super cool but super dusty and slow!




Have an amazing day!

Jen




 

7 comments:

  1. How do you make such beautiful cards using only one color -- and white at that?!? I could never do it, but you are such a pro at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your all white card is so beautiful Jennifer; the embossed detailing on the diecuts and background add so much texture and interst. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All white cards are so elegant and this card is no exception! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All white for the win!! So elegant, so pretty! More amazing views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't get any more stunning than this! White on white is just gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and super elegant all white design !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! (the card AND the scenery!!!)

    ReplyDelete