Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #582


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  Our snow has finally melted but we're supposed to get some more tomorrow and a little bit on Thursday.  It's supposed to warm up after that and I don't think the snow will last but still, who wants snow in April?!  There is still a ton of snow in the mountains!  Check out our most recent hike pics at the end of the post.  Still tons of snow.  

We've got a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Karren Johnson!  Karren's cards are always stunning so head over to her blog to check them out!


I feel like I should apologize for the Be Bold Blooms again.  I love them so much!  They are so fun to work with and they work for so many different occasions!  This one is for an upcoming anniversary that I need a card for!  I think the pink flowers might be my favourite combination.  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Watermelon Wonder, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Other: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder (SU), Nested Circles (Pink Fresh), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Silver Foil (Spellbinders)



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge this week!  We always love seeing all of the beautiful cards that show up in the gallery each week!

Have an amazing day!
Jen



 

6 comments:

  1. Never apologize for using these dies! You make such beautiful cards with them! I know you haven't lived in your new home for long, but it's hard for me to imagine you not always having been a mountain hiker. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to drop by from FMS and tell you how much I adore this card. It is as lovely as can be. Also, beautiful pics of my snow covered mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and gorgeous scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not apologize for your Bold Blooms - you do amazing things with them. I love each of your arrangements. And what an amazing place you have to hike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never feel you have to apologise for using the Be Bold Blooms dies. Now that I've had a play with them, I can totally see the desire to keep creating with them. Another gorgeous BBB card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning design, Jen! The dimension is absolutely amazing and I love the striking color palette. You don't have to apologise for using these bold flowers again, they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete