Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #574


Hello!  
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a great week!  I am so blessed to be spending a week with my parents in Ontario - though the damp weather is killing me!!  I can’t believe how much I’ve grown accustomed to the dry Alberta air!

We’ve got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  I am this week’s hostess and hope you’ll like the sketch I’ve come up with and want to play along!  I didn’t have time to make my card before I left for Ontario last week but thankfully my mom has an amazing craft room that I’ve been able to play in!  She even has a brand new die set that I couldn’t wait to try out!  

I kinda veered away from my own sketch….sorry - I’ll blame it on still not feeling well and really wanting to use the Lovely Layers Magnolia Honey Cuts!!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Powder Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Silver Foil, Vellum
Stamps: Bitty Buzzwords (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink: Versamark Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Other: Lovely Layers Magnolia Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Bitty Buzzword Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder (SU), Blending Brushes 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you’ll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has some beautiful cards posted that will definitely get your creative juices flowing!  I can’t wait to see what you create this week!  


Have an amazing day!


Jen

 

3 comments:

  1. Fun sketch this week - I veered a bit too! Your card is beautiful with that gorgeous flower and subtle backdrop! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades of pink on this beautiful blossom, Jen! Thanks for a fun sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you do such wonderful things with these flower dies! Gorgeous card and a fun sketch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete