Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #573


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  I'm still recovering from a wicked case of Covid.  It was my first bout of it and man, it's been everything I thought it would be and so much more!  It's the gift that keeps on giving!  I'm hugely thankful to the very kind walk in clinic doctor who has me hooked up with some good medications to help recover from the fun chest infection that Covid has left in it's wake.  I've been told within 24 hours I should be feeling much better.  I can't wait.  It's been a very long 2 weeks!

We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches today!  Our hostess this week is the super creative Kim Singdahlsen!  Kim's cards are always amazing so you need to head over to her blog and check them out.  You will not be disappointed!  


So this one stumped me.  I think the Covid has messed with my brain so focusing on this card for long periods of time was a challenge.  I finally realized I had some patterned paper from MFT that would work!  Of course I then added a flower which doesn't really fit in the sketch at all.  I'm basically just a disaster with this card!!!  I'm so thankful the DT girls are so forgiving!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Gold Foil, Hammermill Cover Stock 
Patterned Paper: Feelin' Festive 6X6 Pack (MFT)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride
Other: Lovely Layers Cone Flowers Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Dazzling Diamonds Hot Foil Plate (Spellbinders), Just Wanted to Say Glimmer Hot Foil Plates (Spellbinders), Champagne Foil (Spellbinders)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  We always love to see what you create!  You'll find some amazing inspiration on the blog!  The Design Team has created some beauties that will get your creative juices flowing!  

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen




 

2 comments:

  1. This card totally works (even though you aren't seeing it with COVID brain!!!) I love the cheerful colors on that background and the flower is fabulous accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you are feeling better! Covid has not affected your creativity! This card is a glorious burst of color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete