Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Punch Art Castle

Hello!
I hope you're having a good week.  We enjoyed some fabulous weather here in Southern Ontario today.  15 degrees!  I loved it!  The boys were out playing in the sandbox this afternoon - which meant I didn't get a single thing done in my craft room.  Tonight I had bootcamp (again) and I didn't get into my room except to use the garbage can.  Terrible.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get in there and get creating!

It must be punch art week here!  My oldest went to a birthday party for a little girl in his class.  I was super excited to make a little girl card!  I decided to try out a punch art castle that I had seen online.  I found it at Kirsty's Cards n' Scrapping.

I CASE'd Kirsty's design since it was the colours I wanted to use!   I did add in a Happy Birthday after I took the picture of the card then forgot to take another picture!  I'm doing really well this week!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
DSP: Perfect Plum
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Perfect Pennant (stars)
Other: Glitter, Spiral Punch (Castle) , Word Window (Castle Door), Star Punch (flags), Label Die (non-SU for the middle of the bottom section of the castle).

No comments:

Post a Comment