Monday, March 12, 2012

MOJO Monday Sketch

 Hello!
I love March Break!  My Dad has been fantastic at looking after the boys so I can have a little break.  We don't have family near us in Burlington so I really only get a "real" break when I'm at my mom and dad's.   Since my dad has been so eager to hang out with the boys, I've been card making with my mom.  It's been wonderful!  I have so appreciated this vacation!

I tackled the MOJO Monday sketch today.  My mom has a few stamp sets that I don't have so I like to use them while I have the chance.

I like the Fabulous Florets stamp set and decided that Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade were the colours of the day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Okay...I can't remember what the other set is....
Other: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Lattice Embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Love how you tied the lime green ink with the paper! Great card.

    ReplyDelete