Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Birthday Overalls

Hello!
I'm so sorry my posts have been sporadic.  I have tendonitis in my stamping hand and have been trying to rest the hand.  Who knew stamping was such a dangerous job?!

That being said...I am taking a little break for the next week to try and help it heal. I'll try and get some old cards posted though!

I needed to make a first birthday card for a friend and had seen some really cute overall cards online and wanted to give one a try.

I didn't use a pattern for the overalls.  I really just cut them freehand (with the help of a ruler)

The frog stamp and die is not Stampin' Up but seemed to work perfectly for this little card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Non-SU
Other: Neutrals buttons, Curly Label Punch, 1 3/8" square punch (pockets, neck), Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: